Sunday, June 19, 2011

Lunch Date

For our outing this week, we decided that it just be Jeremy and I. Since Jaiden was still recovering from the fever, even though he seemed fine, Jeremy insisted that he stay home and not in the cold since he just got over it. So we made it our 'date day'.

As originally planned, we went to Holy Basil in Canley Vale. This place has been talked up so much and so it had to be on our list to go and check it out. I really like the interior of the place, though I thought it was a lot bigger than it actually was lol. We had Panang Curry, Some seafood dish Jeremy ordered - with steamed rice, avocado shakes each, which I didn't even get half way through! It was so big and too cold to drink lol and a serve of their 'famous' Fried Ice Cream. It was honestly the best thing out! I was so glad that I found a really good tasting fried ice cream! My search has now ended.. even Jeremy said it was the best he's ever tasted.. 

It was a good day out, cruising and just being the two of us. I've missed days out and dates like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...