Saturday, April 2, 2011

Oreo Cheesecake Cupcakes

I found another great recipe from Tumblr (original post found here), a few days ago and since I was in the baking mood since yesterday, I tossed between two recipes - this and an easter one.. so I chose to do this one and wait until easter comes along and I'll do that recipe then.

Ingredients:
  • 15 whole Oreo cookies
  • 6 Oreo cookies coarsely chopped
  • 1/2 cup of caster sugar
  • 2 large eggs (room temperature lightly beaten)
  • 1/2 cup sour cream
  •  2 packs Philadelphia cream cheese
  • 1 tsp of pure vanilla extract
  • pinch of salt
Method:

  1. Preheat the oven to 135˚C. Line a standard muffin tin with paper liners. (Since I ran out of the normal paper liners, I used my ikea ones which are a lot smaller in size)
  2.  Place one cookie in each paper liner.
  3. In a large mixing bowl, using an electric mixer, beat the cream cheese on medium high speed until smooth and/or fluffy.
  4. Gradually add in the sugar, mix until very well combined
  5. Beat in the vanilla extract
  6. Add in the eggs, little at a time, beating until well combined
  7. Beat in sour cream and salt
  8. Add in the chopped cookies - either beating or stirring it in
  9. Divide batter equally into each liner, filling almost to the top
  10. Bake for 22 minutes or until filling is set
  11. Transfer to wire rack to cool down completely and refrigerate for 4 hours (I refrigerated mine for only 2 hours).

My version:

Original:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...