I found this recipe on my Tumblr dashboard (originally posted here) and since I had been craving for something chocolate to eat and also because it looked so simple to make.. I attempted to make it straight away.
- 4 tablespoons self rising flour
- 4 tablespoons sugar
- 1 egg
- 3 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 3 tablespoons Nutella
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 3 tablespoons olive or vegetable oil
- Combine all ingredients in a large coffee mug.
- Whisk well with a fork until smooth.
- Microwave on high for 1.5 – 3 minutes. (Time depends on microwave wattage. Mine took 1.5 mins)
- Top with whipped cream and a little chocolate sauce if desired. (though mine was just with thickened cream since we didn't have any whipped cream).