Tuesday, January 25, 2011

tangled

Instead of Jeremy and I watching a movie by ourselves, he suggested we watch one with Jaiden and so, I suggested to bring my God-daughter Aurora along. So we made it our little movie date with the kids and watched Tangled.

From the moment we picked Aurora up, she was quiet (as usual) and stayed like that for the rest of the time being with us. Jaiden on the other hand, was the total opposite lol! When we got to the cinema, as I was buying the tickets and Jeremy buying the food, Jaiden and Aurora were holding each others hands and were pointing at the bags of chocolates over the counter that were hun on the walls. They would look at each other, back to the lollies, then to me and then back to each other again. It was so cute! While waiting for Jeremy, we just stood aside and I tried making the both of them make up and kiss. Knowing Jaiden, he went for it while Aurora just kept backing her head up. And as each time kept refusing his kisses, Jaiden would pull her dress drown or her hair to make her head come down and then kiss her lol. They were looking and watching at all the big kids play with the arcade games and were pointing at the little toys that were in those prize winning ones. 

When Jeremy arrived with our food, we made our way inside the waiting area and the kids just walked around to look and such. Jaiden took advantage and Jeremy would have to stop him from going further away from us and from touching strangers lol. That kid has no fear! 

Once we got in, the kids were seated and were provided with food. Jaiden had already munched away a few nuggets, his juice & some biscuits. While Aurora was just nibbling on her biscuit and eventually fell asleep when the movie hadn't even started yet. During the movie, Jaiden would try wake up Aurora by taking her sandals off and hitting her. After a while, Jeremy and I decided to swap babies since Jaiden wanted to be with me. So when we swapped, Aurora eventually woke up and started watching the movie. Jaiden just kept eating and would continuously feed me. He wouldn't stop until I took proper bites out of his nuggets and he even watched me do it lol. I tried giving Aurora food but she was really into the movie that she just held her food. Jaiden started to pull his moves again by kissing her, going on top of her for a hug, laying on her shoulder & lap, feeding her! lol it was so cute! But since she didn't take any of his food, he would just feed me instead lol. Jaiden eventually fell asleep in my arms and Aurora eventually ate, but very slowly.

After the movie, since Jaiden was sleeping we decided to just go straight home. It was so freakin' hot when we stepped outside the doors! And it was even hotter in the car! We had to wait for a few minutes, just standing outside the car so it could cool down. But it didn't really, it was still pretty hot but better than nothing! Jeremy tried to pick Aurora up and put her in her car seat while I took Jaiden to the other side and she started to run away from him and look for me lol. It was so cute!

Today was such a cute day for the kids. I'm glad Jeremy had suggested to do this. It was Jaiden's first time watching a movie in the cinemas and he did pretty good! Aurora was really good with me too considering it was the first time I've taken her out and none of her parents were there. This will definitely be a regular thing to do with the kids when there are good kids movie releases. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...