Monday, September 6, 2010

Fathers Day

First of all, I just want to say: HAPPY FATHERS DAY TO ALL THE FATHER'S IN THE WORLD!
 Especially to Jeremy, it's his first one :)

So today, we just stayed home and had Jeremy's Sister's family come over and we cooked up a yummy lunch; BBQ lamb and sausages, mushroom and onions with some garden salad and bread (to make sausage sizzle). The food was cooked really nicely, thanks to Jeremy our cook lol and the company was great being just our family. Jeremy's Aunt and Uncle from Canberra came for a last minute duck in to say hi and bye before they head off to their Euro trip (so jealous).


 
I really wanted to have a quick stop off at Kiara's first birthday party but by the time we would've gotten ready and quickly go to the shop to get a present, it would've already been around 5pm or something and the party finishes at 5:30pm! Which means they would've been packing up by the time we'd get there. I feel so bad :(

And then at night, my cousin called me to go to a buffet dinner with my family for my Aunty's birthday. Which was the 3rd time in a row we had attended (Friday night, Saturday & Sunday night). We didn't stay long though, because we were still full from our BBQ lunch. My mum ended up babysitting Jaiden for the night so Jeremy and I just had our 'couples time' in bed watching Modern Family, our second night in a row, watching from the start of Season 1. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...