Friday, August 6, 2010

They've Arrived

I ordered Metallica Concert tickets for Jeremy and his best friend Christopher, early in July for both their 21st Birthday's as my present. Though it was out of luck, because we were both (Jeremy & I) informed that they were all sold out, until I checked the Ticketeck website myself & they happened to have extra seats left! I was supposed to get 2x Gold seats but they only had 1 seat available so Silver seats it was for them. Still good enough!

 It came earlier than expected because it stated that it was going to be sent on September 1st but it came in the mail today! So I was excited to show Jeremy when he had come home after work. He told Chris straight away & they were boasting about being excited and all lol.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...