Saturday, August 28, 2010

Friday Night at the Cross

So last night was my cousin Melissa's birthday celebration. We just went clubbing at the Cross with her close friends & family (being her boyfriend Macky's family & myself), so there wasn't much people there, but it was great company though, I love her friends! Since I was bringing Stacee with me, I had to wait for her to come to mine, which she took her time in because she came from Bondi and ended up coming an hour later to what I told her to come at lol. All good though. We made our way to Macky's then trained it with his friend Christian (Chun) because we couldn't fit in the car, since Stace was there. Got dropped off at Parramatta Station by one of Macky's friends Jay, got a bite for Macky at Hungry Jacks since he was hungry whilst waiting for the train. And our convo's whilst on the train were freakin' funny as! I love how I get along with Macky and his friends easy.

We got to Kings Cross and met Mel and her friends at the Mansions Hotel for pre-drinks and some finger foods to nibble on. Though I thought it would be little plates of food, but it turned out to be 3 big plate platters of food and 2 plates of cupcakes. I felt so bad when we left because there were so much food left! Anyway, we met and greeted everyone, I introduced Stacee to Mel's friends. Just drank 1 drink while we were there, which was a Long Island, but the cup was massive! And it was only $14 so that was a pretty good buy! I wanted to drink one more, but I got so caught up in eating, we didn't have enough time lol. And then we headed to The Bank (courtesy of Mel's older brother, owner of the club), just around the corner and started our night away dancing.

But I didn't really like the music being played. It was inconsistant with their music, old school to rnb to house, it just dragged on. Stacee ended up leaving for Flow but I stayed because Mel was my cousin and all, I can't just leave. And then at around 2am-ish we all left and the girls left for a Strip Club but I just stayed outside with Macky & Chun because I felt dirty going in and watching them lol, though I'd like to experience it one day. And then at around 2:45am-ish we caught a cab back to Macky's. Chun serenaded all of us while waiting for Jeremy to pick me up lol. And he's got a pretty good voice I must say!

Overall, it was a great night! With great company, just close friends and all. Nothing bad happened. It was my first night at the Cross too, and hoenstly, I don't see what all the hype is about Seriously. I'll upload the photo's when I'm not capped -.- and my mum took her camera back (since I borrowed hers) so I'll have to get that back too.

Until next time xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...